Monday, December 8, 2008

Out and About

I hope you don't mind if share my book-signing experience this past weekend. I signed at Zellers, in Whitby on Saturday. Zellers is chain store here in Canada and this one is particularly nice, because it is brand new and because it has lovely friendly staff. I met lots of charming readers, sold lots of books and found a hero.



Joanne, is a manager at the store where I signed and what a welcome she gave me.

Here she is at my table. As you can see they decorated with a poinsettia and a cute little Chrismas ornament. I was set right near the front door, and boy did I have lots of people come by and talk to me.

If any of you have dropped in to the blog today, I just want to say how pleasant it was to meet you. And thank you for buying my book!




I think you can see from this picture just how much fun I had, despite the snow whipping past the glass doors and making wonder just how bad driving might turn out to be. As you can tell I made it home safe and sound.


That's all from me today, I will be back on Thursday with more snippets of information. Until then, Happy Rambles.

2 comments:

  1. Found a hero? That's even better than selling books! Looks like you had a terrific time. I can tell your readers that TLFHL is one of the best books I've read in a long time. I know they'll enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Cheryl. For the comment and the recommendation. I'm bowled over.

    ReplyDelete