Tuesday, June 8, 2010

News

by Ann Lethbridge

First let me say it is good to be home. I have many many photos and places to share with you. I also bought some amazing fashion prints in Hay on Wye and will be sharing those too. I had a wonderful time in England, met some old friends, visited some new places and walked down some memory lanes. Yet seeing husband, daughter and little dog waiting at the airport was probably the best sight of all.

Today is all about catching up with writing news.

First up, is that Captured for the Captain's Pleasure is now available in the UK. So I am stoked about that.

Predator by name, passionate
by nature!

Captain Michael Hawkhurst relishes his fearsome reputation, for he lives only to wreak revenge on the Fulton family, who so cruelly destroyed his own.

Spirited Alice Fulton knows a ship is no place for a lady, but she is determined to save her father’s business…

When fate delivers him Fultons virginal daughter as his captive, Michael faces a dilemma – should he live up to his scandalous name and find revenge with sweet Alice, or
will his honourable side win out – and win the girl…?


The second piece of writing news that happened during my absence was a nomination in the Historical Category in the Daphne Du Maurier contest for published authors for taaa daaa The Rake's Inherited Courtesan. This was my debut book for Harlequin Mills and Boon and I must say I am very excited about being nominated.

I will let you know what happened after the award ceremony in Orlando in July. As an aside, I am just writing a follow up story to this one, the hero's brother. Another bad boy.

Last but not least, Michele's story in The Mammoth Book of Regency Romance Anthology ~ Remember ~ will be available in stores any day now.

Until next time, Happy Rambles

No comments:

Post a Comment