Saturday, April 1, 2006

And the Winner is?

The winner on my site is Jennifer. Jennifer, who perservered enough to let me know by e-mail that my blog was not accepting posts, is also the person drawn from all my entrants by my daughter this afternoon and wins a copy of Here Comes the Bride by Laura Drewry. Congratulations.
For the full list of winners go to the main Your Virtual Book Bag Blog. It will be posted once all the results are in.
Jennifer, you will be contacted about providing your address so Laura can send you her book.
Thank you for entering the contest. I hope you had fun, we at Virtual Book Bag, certainly did.
Look for more good stuff here in the future.

1 comment:

  1. I think that is me, but I haven't gotten an e-mail yet. Thanks if it is me and congrats to other winners!

    ReplyDelete