Thursday, March 16, 2006

Contest Contest Contest

Starting today we are having our first contest at your virtual bookbag! There are eleven great books being given away–and you can have multiple entries by visiting
various Your Virtual Book Bag authors' blogs. For all the details
visit the Contest Page, then come back here and enter your answers in a comment to win a copy of Here Comes the Bride by Laura Drewry.

You can win an Advanced Readers Copy of my new book, Pistols at Dawn by entering the contest through the contest page. For a review, use the link and go to my website. You will find a link there to the Contest.

4 comments:

  1. I hope this is the correct place to leave my contest entry.

    My answers are:

    1. e
    2. c
    3. a
    4. b
    5. f
    6. d

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning, Michele. Here are my answers:

    1E
    2C
    3A
    4B
    5F
    6D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Here are my answers:
    1)E
    2)C
    3)A
    4)B
    5)F
    6)D

    That was fun! It’s nice to have a face to attach to the name. The websites and blogs look great as well!

    ReplyDelete