Tuesday, July 26, 2016

Playing Catch Up

Oops how did this happen.

No fashion since April? Right. Sleeves rolled up. Back on it.

I'll be posting couple a week until we are all caught up to August.

Where have I been in the meantime? I had a great trip to England. Stayed at a house Jane Austen used to visit. More on that to come. I feel a blog coming on. But I have to say it was quite a thrill.

I also visited my editor and the editorial team at Harlequin, Mills and Boon in London as well as other interesting spots.


Since then  have been to the Romance Writers of America Conference in San Diego, where I learned much, and this week gave a talk at the Limestone Genre Festival in Kingston.

Oh, I have been busy, have I not.?Well now I am back to my writing in full force,and to the blog.

Look out for the first fashion post on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment