Monday, February 1, 2010

Launching

by Ann Lethbridge


The excitement of a book coming out, never dwindles.

I am also really lucky, I get to celebrate new releases twice.

Once when they come out in the UK, and again when they come out in North America.

Wicked Rake, Defiant Mistress, is now out in the UK, probably on shelves around February 4, so if you live in the Britain, this is lots of notice that you can find my book there later this week. and to make sure you can recognize it, here is the cover (again).

Bear with me, I am excited.

For those of you in North America, you have to wait until May for this book. But I have posted the cover below just as a teaser, to whet your appetites.



Such a different take on the cover, but I find I like them both very much.

Oh, and by the way a little bird told me that Captured for the Captain's Pleasure will be out in North America in June!

Oh be still my fast beating heart!


and then it will be almost time for Michele's next book!



Watch out for my next newsletter, coming soon. As usual there will be a prize!


Regency Fashion for February, coming up next time here on Regency Rambles

Until then, Happy Rambles.

No comments:

Post a Comment