Monday, September 14, 2009

News

by Ann Lethbridge

Once in a while we hijack the blog to bring you news. Today is one of those days.

Imagine my surprise when I went onto the eharlequin website and discovered that tadaaa
The Rake's Inherited Courtesan is listed as sold out. This is pretty exciting since not every book sells out on that website and I had to share the news with you.

Fear not though, dear readers, you can still buy it on all the other sites, if you haven't done so already.

The actual date of issue of my next books is still a bit of a mystery to me, but there will be two in 2010 and as soon as I have information I will post it here. The titles I do know:

Wicked Rake, Defiant Mistress

Captured for the Captain's Pleasure

Watch this space for more news.


Next time we will have our regular feature -- Flora and Fauna after which we will return to our feature on Stourhead.

Until then, Happy Rambles.

5 comments:

  1. I'm reading it at the moment and am intrigued enough to check your website etc. I'm astounded to see you say you began writing in 2008 - and yet you seem to have book titles galore! Do you write at superspeed?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Jen, I see where you might think I started writing in 2008. I started in 2000, but in 2008 decided to make it my full-time career. I'll go in and fix, don't want anyone thinking I'm superwoman.
    Thanks so much for dropping by.
    Best
    Ann (which I managed to spell correctly this time. Those three letter words are something, aren't they? lol)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What a feat. You must feel high knowing your book is so popular.

    ReplyDelete