Friday, April 3, 2009

A Minuet

The regency equivalent of Happy Dancing. Well here it is, my first book with Harlequin Historicals, on the shelves. Which reminds me, we really should do something about dancing here at the Regency Ramble.

I have a similar picture from another store, but really how man pictures of the same book do you need to see to believe that the book is on shelves in Walmart and our local Shoppers Drug Mart.

If anyone else spots one, I'd love to hear about it.

Off to hunt the rest of my local area.

Back to normal programming next week. Promise. We will start with our Fashions for April.

Squeeee. OK I am excited.

This is the new Regency Ramble. You have come to the right place. See as I promised all the archives and the links are here.

Until next time, Happy Rambles.

4 comments:

  1. Hi Michele/Ann

    Congrats on the new release I have a question do you know when it will be released in Australia can't wait to read it.

    Have Fun
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a happy day for you, Ann! Congratulations, and I hope you find your book in many more stores. I'll keep an eye out for it near me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news! I'll keep an eye out for it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations Michele/Ann!

    Let me know whn it's out in the UK and I'll look out for it then!

    ReplyDelete