Monday, December 24, 2007

Wishes

I wish all of my readers and visitors to my blog the very best of this season of peace. It is a time to reflect on our blessings and and time to offer thanks.

It is with the greatest regret that I announce that I have been called home to England. My mother is in hospital and the prognosis is not good. I am sure you will forgive me if I do not post here for a week or two.

I do wish for you a safe, healthy and prosperous New Year and I will return to share more of my rambles later in January.

Michele Ann Young

4 comments:

  1. Best wishes for your mother, and a safe traveling holiday for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope everything is going well, or as well as expected, and hope the new year is better than the last for everyone.

    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm so sorry to hear of your loss. Hope you are able to take all the time you need to get through this difficult time.

    Sincerely,
    Gillian

    ReplyDelete