Monday, November 12, 2007

Booksignings

I am happy to report that both book-signings went extremely well the past two weekends. The last one in Chapters in Scarborough, was highly exciting, because they had actually shelved copies of No Regrets. At both stores customers were fabulous to talk to and I made lots of new friends.

I am working hard on the next book, which is due to my publisher next week, so I am going to leave you with this picture of a happy me, with Kayla Perin and Teresa Grenieri, the other author was Stephanie Bedwell-Grime who kindly took the photo. We all sold lots of books and had a wonderful visit.

Until next time Happy Rambles

5 comments:

  1. Ooh, congrats! :) Sure wish I could have gone, but I'm no where near there. LOL :)

    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lois, I wish you could have been there too, but I can send you a signed bookplate if you emal me and anyone else too.
    Best wishes
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on your book signings. That's great.
    Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sandra, thanks, yes it is quite a thrill I must say. Thanks for dropping in.
    Best wishes
    Michele Ann Young

    ReplyDelete