Tuesday, October 30, 2007

No Regrets Is Available!!!!

There is nothing more moving than holding a copy of your book for the first time. At least to me. Here is a picture from this past weekend.

This was taken at the Emerald City Writers conference, and apart from all the wonderful workshops and the other authors, I signed No Regrets for the very first time.

Here is the picture to prove it. No Regrets should be in stores here in Canada this week, but it has been spotted in America already. My newsletter will be going out this week and if you are a subscriber, you will be entered in the draw to win a signed copy. Good luck to you all.

Today, I am blogging over at Titlewave where I get together with the other American Title Finalists who were in the historical contest two years ago. We have become sisters, it seems, after all we went through in the contest, we could not part, so use the blog as a way of keeping contact.

Several of my sisters were at the Emerald city conference and you will see us all at the booksigning standing behind Gerri Russell who, while incapacitated by knee surgery, was her usual charming, sweet self. Also in the picture you will find Ruth Kaufman, Gina Black and Theresa Meyers, and me, in pink.

Today, I am interviewing Christine Wells about her book Scandals Daughter a Berkely Sensation on the Titlewave Blog. Drop by and leave a comment. You could be the lucky winner of a signed novel.

Until next time, have a Scary Halloween and Happy Rambles

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures!

    I'm so happy for you. One of my crit partners was there, she lives outside of Seattle, and said it was a great conference.

    ReplyDelete